Lash Lifting Do's & Don'ts
- Come to your lash appointment with clean lashes! A light cleanse to remove any natural oils will be done before the service.
- Stop use of waterproof mascara or eyeliners at least 3 days in advance of scheduled lash lift. Waterproof makeup leaves a residue on your lashes and can effect the overall longevity of the lift.
- Let your esthetician know what skin product(s) you are using ensure there is no sensitivity with the products being used.
- Use sauna or hot water on your lashes for at least 24 hours after lash lift
- Use waterproof liners or mascara after your lift
- Use oil based make-up removers or make-up wipes to remove eye-makeup
- Use lash growth serum (ex:Latisse) 3 days post lash lift.